In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that, in addition to our telemedicine offering, we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our office is a controlled space, staffed by providers who understand and have experience in managing infection and disease. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
NOTE: If you are having flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, recent cough, headache, sore throat, a sudden loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath, please call your Primary Care Provider and/or seek emergency care.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We are taking extra precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the clinic. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- Patients will need to wear a protective covering over the nose and mouth, such as a bandana, scarf or homemade mask.
- Patient escorts will be asked to wait in their cars during appointments unless they are needed to answer questions.
- If a patient escort needs to enter the center, they must undergo the same health screening patients will be subject to and follow all applicable safety measures.
Step 2: Our Staff
- All staff will undergo daily temperature checks and screenings for symptoms of illness.
- Clinical and business staff will wear surgical masks at all times.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented. This includes:
- Limiting the number of patients in the office at any given time
- Spacing out chairs so they are at least six feet apart in the waiting area
- Minimizing patient touchpoints
- Visitors will be prohibited unless absolutely necessary.
Step 3: Our Center
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our offices clean and safe.
- Only EPA-registered cleaning products are used, and waiting areas are cleaned at least twice a day. This includes high-touch surfaces such as chair arms, doorknobs, tabletops, countertops, handles, sinks and faucets.
- We clean every patient room both before and after each patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and sanitizer will be available near the front desk.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.